Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easter

We (Jennica, Annie, & I) made cute egg wreaths for Easter! This is my finished product:
 
 
This is Annie's!
 
& this is Jennica's!
 
Me & Addison :)


 
Happy Easter! Ethen & Jacob got an Easter egg hunt. It was fun hiding the eggs! Ethen also got a basket from the Easter bunny. We did the egg drop tradition which I wish we had pictures of! I'll admit, I'm definitely not the best at taking pictures! Let me just say that ours survived until the end! We put the egg in a ziplock bag with cereal & crushed up chips/crackers to protect it. It made a loud sound the first time but miraculously it didn't brake! My mom put hers in a ziplock bag with water in it & a parachute. It splattered everywhere but it was awesome! Definitely the best Easter egg drop ever (in my opinion)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment