I got to watch my cute nephew Dawson while Jesse & Annie went to the Bountiful temple! Jake was a big help too! It was so fun & Dawson was so good as always. He likes to put everything in his mouth!
Storytime!
This was really cute. He found the ipad & liked pulling the strap on the case. He thought it was so funny! It made a snapping sound. I wish I would've taken a video of it instead of pictures because he was laughing really hard! I love hearing baby's laugh!! I couldn't stop laughing myself!
Getting ready for bed! The hardest part for me was getting his pajamas on. I couldn't figure out his swaddle blanket at first, so I just let him suck on it (before trying again).
He can now scoot around on his arms & is close to crawling!
I hope I can watch him again soon! I love being an aunt!
Melanie you are seriously sooo cute! You are the best baby sitter out there! You can watch him anytime! Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete