We went on a mini family trip to California & Las Vegas. We left on Jake's birthday & stopped at Golden Corral for dinner. This is what Jake had: ribs & chicken wings!
I love to see the temple!
Redland's Temple
On the 4th of July, we went to a cool fireworks show with Jake's friend Jeremiah & his family.
Jeremiah has his tongue sticking out!
Stinky foot! He's crazy!
We had a blast at the beach!
I'm a mermaid!
Ethen's a fat man! We got to visit my cousin Autie & her cute family. She's in the background with her daughter Scarlet. I wish we took a picture with her!
Midget! Jake went to town burying Ethen.
We loved the big waves.
We had fun catching sand crabs!
Vegas M&M store
It was very nice of Jen & Brad to let us crash at their house so that we didn't have to drive straight to Cali. On our way back, we spent some extra time there.
We saw a cool 3D M&M free movie!
We had fun!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment