So I quit my job at America First Credit Union after 7 & a half years! I was there for a long time. It was a good job in many ways but I just reached a dead end. I was no longer happy there for quite some time & I was ready to move on. I tried to get promoted but never did (it was discouraging). However, I did have great benefits (cheap insurance). I was recognized on the Teller Recognition list many times including #1! I received an extra 100 bucks! I achieved a SAR award (Special Achievement Award) & got a nice bonus for it. I also scored 100% on two mystery shops & also earned another 100 bucks each time! I'm grateful I had the opportunity to work there.
So I accepted a temporary job my last day working at AF! I worked for Baker Mills Kodiak Cakes being a product demonstrator. We went on roadshows to different Costco's and made pancakes to sell with syrup. They have delicious pancakes & syrup that's healthy. It was fun while it lasted. I actually earned more per hour than at AF! They took care of us. These are the people I worked with. The last day we made pancakes for the survivors of breast cancer (race for The Cure).
Olivia, Molly, me, Cori, & Shari







No comments:
Post a Comment